Special Applications and Turnkey Solutions
Mpac Langen have built up a strong reputation for applying their knowledge of product handling and cartoning to special applications. These applications may require very special infeed systems, innovative solutions to accommodate difficult to handle products or cartons and inspection/validation of all aspects of the process. Mpac Langen can also offer full turnkey solutions when required, supported by their experienced team of project managers.
These skills have recently been applied to applications including:
- contact lenses in blisters, fed directly from their existing autoclave cassettes or transport trays, and requiring full validation of all components and printed data
- medical face masks with and without breather valves, running at 450 products/min
- windscreen wiper blades up to 400mm – 900mm in length
- whisky bottles packed into triangular tubes with press on lids at 250 bottles/min
- variety packs of mini cereals – 8 x mini bags into cartons, which were then overwrapped, case packed and palletised – full turnkey solution provided by Mpac Langen