EQUIPMENT FOR STICK PACKS : VERTICAL F-F-S
Mespack is based in Barcelona and is a Global supplier of horizontal form-fill-seal machinery for the production of 3 or 4 seal flat sachets and stand-up pouches with a wide range of options for re-closing pouches suitable for liquids dry and component products.
Mespack has a range of multi-lane vertical form-fill-seal machines for producing stick packs for liquids and dry products, including multi-component products filled into the same stick. Equipment is available from 4 – 20 lanes with an output up to 1200 sticks per minute.
Designed to run film reels up to 1200 mm wide (Patent Pending) which gives the option to run sticks up to 25mm wide in a 20 lane format at 1200ppm or larger 90mm wide sticks/pillow bags at 300ppm
Some key features include:
- Independent servo driven film unwind technology
- Integrated film splice system with proportional speed of unwind
- Servo driven horizontal seal jaws
- Adjustable horizontal cutting knives (flat or zig zag)
- Motor driven circular knives
- Servo driven main film drive system
- Hygienic design - perfect for the demands of the food industry